COVID-19 accelerated the inevitable: THE GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN FOR FASHION WAS ALREADY DEAD
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
OUR / YOUR SOLUTION
- MINIMUM INVENTORY. Sales growth based on higher inventory risk is no longer acceptable and your business model needs to evolve to focus on speed and efficiency
- INCREASED SPEED. Speed can be achieved by reducing finished goods’ lead times from months to weeks, reducing fashion uncertainty and exploiting much shorter working capital cycles
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY. Integrating and digitalizing the process across each tier and partner of the supply chain
- CIRCULARITY. Retail business need to break the wheel and build a link between retail supply flexibility and market value
- SUSTAINABILITY. The additional financial value created is invested, in part, in social impact initiatives for sustainability, transparency and worker well-being which in turn will result in higher quality price and brand equity
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.